and my soul is just a silhouette [pack search party]
25 Posts
Ooc — Julie
[size=medium] The call of the Siren Queen had been hauntingly magnetic. She had announced her intent, and he had understood the urgency though not the call. Still fresh and new to the Ankyran way of life, he had lingered a second longer than he should where he had stood before bolting off to follow the call. He could almost feel the tension, the hungry and unforgiving chill in the air was enough to alert him to the unknown problem. Stretching out his limbs he ran swiftly to his post, finding both Caiaphas and Spyridon waiting for the pack to show.
He immediately bowed his head and uttered a soft growl in greeting.
"My Queen," he offered the alpha before raising his head marginally, an inquisitive look on his features. "If I may be so bold as to inquire as to the nature of your call, since all I understood was the sentiment and not the call itself."
He took another step, head still lowered deeper than his shoulders and placed himself alongside the black male. He was curious and tense as ever, but somehow felt eerily comfortable awaiting his orders. Something was going to happen and he could hardly wait.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
RE: and my soul is just a silhouette [pack search party] - by Nakai - January 15, 2015, 05:49 AM