Northstar Vale JOIN: spontaneous me.
7 Posts
Ooc — Hana
The scents were small, scattered, although fresh and teeming with energy as Silas pulled his muzzle down from his howl. He took a few moments to check his own stance, and he attempted to keep himself neutral. His bottle-brushed tail was kept low, sweeping against his creamy haunches. His stance was low, holding his tight abdomen close to the ground. He slid his red ears against his skull, and kept his amber eyes roving as to catch any movements that indicated the creatures that started marking these borders.

But he didn't have to wait very long at all before a male, alabaster white with eyes of teal, approached. He seemed almost knightly, his pristine fur shining like a beacon against the late-winter sky and Silas could feel his heart and zeal lift as he neared. Almost automatically, he felt his tail thump good-naturedly against his leg, and he flashed a quick, toothy smile at his new company. The other's reference was lost on the Silas but before he could question any further the white wolf offered up names and information. Grateful to see a friendly face, the boy had no hesitation at all.

"Silas," the rejected prince offered in return, dipping his head low as a greeting to the self-proclaimed monk. He let his amber eyes scan the terrain for a second before settling them diplomatically at the other's chest. "Northstar Vale?" He echoed evenly, but not without a small grin spreading against his lips. "The scents seem fresh. Are you looking for new recruits?" Silas cocked his head ever so slightly as he voiced his words. The question was ventured with no malice, but instead curiously with a hint of excitement. Perhaps this was the new start the ruddy boy was actually looking for, but perhaps not.
Messages In This Thread
JOIN: spontaneous me. - by Douglas - January 25, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: JOIN: spontaneous me. - by Tenzin - January 26, 2014, 04:01 AM
like punching in a dream. - by Douglas - January 26, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: JOIN: spontaneous me. - by Tenzin - February 08, 2014, 10:26 AM