Duskfire Glacier Straight up
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Adlartok's eyes flashed and he snarled as she came barreling at him. She was crazy just crazy perhaps this home was not for him. But he had always been taught you stand and fight you don't take the cowards way out, so that is what he would do. He may die, he may get severely wounded, but well you know he wouldn't back down just because she thought she was the ruler when clearly she was not.

He growled and met her jaws with his own, he knew he's get wounded, that was given. But he'd take some pieces with him that was for damn sure. He saw her rearing up and though he knew she'd get some of him he aimed some of his teeth at her legs. He had been a loner long enough to know what was expected when there was a fight.

He twisted to the side, she would hit his side in a flurry of claws, but he would aim at her shoulder and leg as she reared up to bear him down.

It does not matter to me I'll continue for a bit see where it goes what he does. I don't want him permanently maimed or killed, but a few scars are alright...perhaps a grievous wound. Do you want to do paragraph style or roll? I prefer paragraph it's just easier for my simple mind :) but we can do the roll too.
Messages In This Thread
Straight up - by Adlartok - January 16, 2015, 04:08 PM
RE: Straight up - by Tuwawi RIP - January 16, 2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Straight up - by Adlartok - January 17, 2015, 01:21 AM
RE: Straight up - by Tuwawi RIP - January 17, 2015, 05:31 PM
RE: Straight up - by Adlartok - January 17, 2015, 06:09 PM
RE: Straight up - by Tuwawi RIP - January 19, 2015, 01:30 AM
RE: Straight up - by Adlartok - January 19, 2015, 01:40 PM
RE: Straight up - by Tuwawi RIP - January 20, 2015, 10:09 PM
RE: Straight up - by Adlartok - January 21, 2015, 12:50 AM
RE: Straight up - by Tuwawi RIP - January 21, 2015, 02:31 AM
RE: Straight up - by Adlartok - January 21, 2015, 07:58 AM