Otter Creek the slowest spark is a breather
54 Posts
Ooc —
"Right," Honey Badger replied in a scornful voice, adding, "I'm not. Most creatures know to look where they're going. I'm going to go ahead and say this is more your problem than mine." She made a grumbling noise under her breath but didn't bother saying anything more, nor otherwise displaying any aggression. The last thing she should do right now was pick a fight, especially a verbal one that could escalate into something physical.

"Go pick on someone who cares," Honey Badger grumped as she slid back onto her belly. She tried to look as if she wasn't concerned about the stranger, though her muscles remained tense. Should the dark she-wolf spring upon her, she would fight, of course, even if her chances weren't good. "Unless you don't have the balls to pick on someone unless they've had their ass kicked by someone else first." Admitting her current state was hard but it was essential to deliver the most scathing impact. And it was pitifully obvious anyhow.
Messages In This Thread
the slowest spark is a breather - by Echelon - January 20, 2015, 02:45 PM
RE: the slowest spark is a breather - by Honey Badger - January 21, 2015, 10:25 AM
RE: the slowest spark is a breather - by Echelon - January 21, 2015, 02:28 PM
RE: the slowest spark is a breather - by Honey Badger - January 21, 2015, 02:44 PM
RE: the slowest spark is a breather - by Echelon - January 21, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: the slowest spark is a breather - by Honey Badger - January 21, 2015, 03:29 PM
RE: the slowest spark is a breather - by Echelon - January 21, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: the slowest spark is a breather - by Honey Badger - January 21, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: the slowest spark is a breather - by Echelon - January 21, 2015, 05:13 PM
RE: the slowest spark is a breather - by Honey Badger - January 21, 2015, 07:36 PM