The Heartwood else shall eden have no springtime
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
<style type="text/css">q {font-family: 'Gentium Basic'; font-style: strong; font-size: 16px; color: #4d924d; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #99C199;} p {margin: 40px 80px 0px 80px; font-family: 'Georgia', serif; color:#000000; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; font-size:20px'} </style>

she is radiant. motherhood becomes her. despite the exhaustion that besotted all new mothers, blue willow had taken the struggle in stride, weaving her life through those of the children almost effortlessly. lasher could not say that he worked as ceaselessly in the same manner as she; he was content to relieve her of the duty when she wished to stretch her legs or walk outside of the birthing den, and whatever choice morsels there were he brought unto her, to enrich her milk and bring the gloss back to her sable pelt.

a smile appeared on his lips; he had not forgotten peregrine's charmingly vulgar way of speaking. and he too thought of the solstice, and what they had done beneath the eldritch light, and he met the caldera leader's eyes with a knowing glance. i am beta male alongside blue willow, taltos murmured softly. my days are spent in service to the plateau. i also give counsel when dante's tasks take him elsewhere.

and yourself? the caldera is beautiful. a lovely milieu for lovely individuals. aside from her fiery aesthetics, fox was not included in this number; silently of course.

Messages In This Thread
else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 18, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 20, 2015, 03:50 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 25, 2015, 05:13 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 27, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 27, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 27, 2015, 02:11 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 27, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 29, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - February 01, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - February 03, 2015, 07:57 PM