The Heartwood else shall eden have no springtime
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
<style type="text/css">q {font-family: 'Gentium Basic'; font-style: strong; font-size: 16px; color: #4d924d; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #99C199;} p {margin: 40px 80px 0px 80px; font-family: 'Georgia', serif; color:#000000; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; font-size:20px'} </style>

he listened, inventorying the names as peregrine spoke them. he was pleased to find that finley seemed to be well, and the mention of ashton charmed his mouth into a private, brief smile. the caldera was thriving, but he had expected no less, what with fox's ambition and peregrine's steady hand upon the reins. he was a bit surprised to hear that the panther seemed to be welcoming the departure of a mated pair; while he understood it was the nature of their kind, the breaking of a family went against his own creed.

may your pack continue to prosper, he murmured softly, genuinely meaning his words.

we can, lasher rejoined to peregrine, settling into a more comfortable position. i have two male prospects before me, and a female, though she seems unremarked by my advances. blue willow is dearest to my heart, however; we have built a nest from which i shall not stray far. in time, i do hope she takes a lover, a mate, one to fulfill her traditional heart.

he did not ask after peregrine's love affairs, assuming that fox would disallow the wanton spread of her husband's seed.

Messages In This Thread
else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 18, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 20, 2015, 03:50 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 25, 2015, 05:13 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 27, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 27, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 27, 2015, 02:11 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 27, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - January 29, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - February 01, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: else shall eden have no springtime - by Lasher - February 03, 2015, 07:57 PM