Horizon Ridge you're gonna hear me roar
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Edit on 02/21: I'm going to narrate a conclusion so this can be archived... :)

As Dublin spoke, Pied wondered if the coastal territory had drawn her like it had drawn Pied herself, reminding her of her home with enough differences to keep things exciting. They shared another similarity in regards to leaving their previous homes; they'd each had no particular reason to stay. Pied was already planning to share this observation, when Dublin led right into it with her inquiry.

"No, I'm actually relatively new. I've been in the wilds for a few months but I moved around a bit before settling here," Pied explained without getting into the gory details. "I was born on a hillside but moved to my grandparents' pack by the ocean when I was nearly a year old. I didn't live there that long but it was long enough to leave a lasting impression. I love living so close to the sea."

There was still a lot of ground to cover before they swept around the ridge, so Pied kept the pulse of conversation going. "Forgive the cheesiness," she began, "but what are your hopes and dreams for life here in Horizon Ridge?"

Luckily, Dublin didn't seem to mind the corny topic and their conversation flowed easily as they continued exploring and, eventually, found a suitable location for the new recruit's bathing needs. Pied even dipped her own paws in the water, watching Dublin curiously as she scrubbed her pale pelt, and only departed when the conversation drew to a close and Dublin excused herself to go dry out her fur and finish her grooming.
Messages In This Thread
you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 15, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 15, 2014, 11:39 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 16, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 16, 2014, 02:17 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 17, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 18, 2014, 11:17 AM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 26, 2014, 12:31 AM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 05:27 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 27, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 29, 2014, 01:22 PM