My confidence is melting quicker then snow
81 Posts
Ooc — Carter
Walks in on a potential love thread.*
Copper heard a howl in the distance. Food! The Zeta bounded toward the sound of the howl, salivating for the need of food. Until now, Copper didn't realize how famished he was. Damned pack! He had thought. If they had taken down more game, the (potential) lower ranks wouldn't be near death from famine. HE realized then that he was the only lower rank...

The rusty wolf came upon Fitz and Raissa, exchanging love. He snarled quietly with disgust, and came up to the deer. What truly bummed him was that he would have to wait to get the leftovers. Gods such as him didn't have to wait for food! Although, he only thought this, as he didn't want to annoy Fitz further than he already was. When he wasn't kissing Raissa though. Copper smiled, and sat down, waiting for more She-wolves to file in.

On the other side, this was heaven. Him and Fitz were the only males, and he was taken. so Copper got to lay back and admire the ladies.
Messages In This Thread
My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Raissa - February 08, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Raissa - February 08, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Copper - February 08, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Bindi - February 08, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: My confidence is melting quicker then snow - by Copper - February 08, 2015, 07:04 PM