Arrow Lake the more i fight
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
Aw, thank you so much. :D Also, Spectra is so cute, hehe. <3

Týrr drew in a deep breath through his nose once his head lifted up from the icy surface of the water, droplets of the crisp, cool water stuck to the hairs of his chin before his salmon pink tongue drew across his lips once in an attempt to free them. He could feel the cool water settle in his stomach, chilling him from the inside out for a moment though it passed with a relative quickness. This was not the Rekkr's first trip to this lake, hard to find though it was, made treacherous by the footpath needed to get down to it but it was worth the danger he'd always thought. It was a beautiful tucked away little oasis and it genuinely surprised him that someone had yet to take advantage of that, though considered it's closeness to both Swiftcurrent Creek and The Sunspire as likely the main reason why no one had sought to claim it for themselves. The wolves of these Wilds were territorial, understandably, and would not take kindly to those who were stupid enough to settle so close to the claimed lands of another. Over the sound of the lake moving beneath the cracking ice that had once formed but had begun to melt with the warmer climates they'd been experiencing lately there was something that sounded of clattering rocks in the distance, though the Rekkr paid them no mind despite that the urge to look back was a strong one.

It could have been a mini landslide caused by the melting snow, or it could be another slipping upon the path but either way wasn't too bothered sure that his company would not be so willingly sought; however, the sound of approaching footfalls soon followed after a low stream of curses that Týrr had barely caught, caused the Rekkr's ears to swivel back in the direction of the other. It wasn't until the huff and a puffed Hi touched his ears did he turn to face her, his crystalline blue eyes falling upon the ebony draped girl (young woman?) whom had spoken to him. Her greeting had a breathless sort of thing, but Týrr assumed it was nothing more than exertion from her trip down the foothold to the lake's shore. Hello, The Rekkr offered her as black, leathery nostrils flared to inhale the scents that clung to her pelt. She had traveled, that much he could tell, but underlining that he could smell Stavanger Bay upon her, Ragnar's scent the most prominent and familiar to Týrr.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 08, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 14, 2015, 12:53 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 15, 2015, 06:18 AM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 20, 2015, 02:12 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 20, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 20, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 20, 2015, 06:48 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Spectra - February 21, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: the more i fight - by Tezcacoatl - February 22, 2015, 07:38 AM