Doppelgänger
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><><FONT COLOR="#2b343e">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#394047"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#484c51">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#56595a"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#656563">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#73716d"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#827d76">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#908a80"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#9e9689">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ada292"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#bbae9c">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#cabaa5"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d8c7ae">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e7d3b8"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#f4dec0">m</FONT>></i></span></p></i></span></p>
11 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Quetzalcoatl watched as the pallid girl sat down across from her, eluding to her comfort in the action of her body, simple as it had been. Though the Coatl Queen could not have spoken with any measure of surety she would have been willing to make the assumption that Scarlett was trusting. She struck Quetzalcoatl as the sort. A soft swell of pity rose at the naivety of those who trusted too easily; a lesson that Quetzalcoatl had learned hard and fast as a young girl. The lesson itself had hurt enough but the scolding her mother had given her should have been fierce and disapproving enough to make her ears fall off. Luckily, they hadn't and Quetzalcoatl had considered her lesson very much learned. Scarlett gave the information willingly enough, and though there was disappointment in the lack of knowledge Quetzalcoatl did not hold it against the pallid girl. It was not enough for her to jump to conclusions based off of the little information she had been given on this Týrr and on wild speculation alone. “Did he give no other name? Only Týrr, and you say he looks like me?” Essentially it had been what Scarlett had said but Quetzalcoatl had a decision to make and she wanted to be absolutely sure, though the proof had been set neatly and conveniently in front of her to ponder and poke at since the very beginning when Scarlett had mistaken her for this Týrr.

“It must be my son, Tezcacoatl,” There was no other explanation. “But why would he call himself something so different, I do not know,” At this point Quetzalcoatl had begun to muse to herself, not really expecting much of an input or response from, nor requiring one of, Scarlett. Quetzalcoatl did not expect her to have the answers for only Tezcacoatl would be truly able to answer for himself on the matter. Quetzalcoatl took much interest in the words that Scarlett spoke next, admitting that he seemed fond of the ex-queen of their Duskfire Glacier. The mother's brow rose at that, unable to help the gesture. “What kind of fond do we speak of? Did it seem like admiration,” Of which Quetzalcoatl supposed she could not mind — at least it was a woman and not a man that Tezcacoatl admired. Anything less was not expected. “Or more than admiration? Affection? Did he seem smitten with her?” If that was the case Quetzalcoatl felt herself immediately disapprove despite not knowing this dethroned Queen. Tezcacoatl would take an Amazon as a mate, or at the very least to breed with and nothing less. It had been per-ordained that Amoxtli would bear him royal sons and daughters since shortly after his birth. Even if Tezcacoatl would have chosen another of his guard in stead of his once playmate even that would have been acceptable, but an outsider? No. It would only lead to his heartbreak, should it have been true. She knew first hand and mother was always right.

“I see,” Quetzalcoatl mused thoughtfully, tucking away the information that Scarlett had provided her with a soft, motherly smile. Women had to stick together, after all, and though Quetzalcoatl was not a woman to be crossed or messed with, she was not a harsh Queen (lest she had to be). Her fondness for her ilk (fellow women) granted strangers, provided the circumstances did not force her paw, the same kindness that she showered her loyal women of the Rise with. "Thank you for sharing what you could with me."

Messages In This Thread
Doppelgänger - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Quetzalcoatl - February 14, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Quetzalcoatl - February 15, 2015, 07:08 AM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Scarlett - February 15, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Quetzalcoatl - February 17, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Quetzalcoatl - March 07, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Scarlett - March 07, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Quetzalcoatl - March 22, 2015, 06:51 AM