Sheepeater Cliff i wish that i could be like the cool kids
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Magpie had no way of knowing that the two wolves were actually Peregrine's sister, and it was probably better that she didn't. She was still an awkward mix of angry, hurt, and guilty— but hurting Peregrine's sister the way that he treated Fox's sisters would have felt good, at least temporarily. Still very clearly concussed, however, the yearling barely acknowledged the words of comfort. She wanted the goat dead, like, now— and then she planned to drag it all the way back to the caldera. She still had no inkling of how bad her state of affairs truly was, but as soon as her concussion began to fade, Magpie would be in a world of pain.

"Yes," the yearling agreed as the grey female came to stand beside her. "Kill the goat," she ordered, her speech slightly impeded as if she were drunk, and waited expectantly. Magpie might not yet be steady enough to make a precise bite to the jugular, but once the creature was dead, she'd be able to drag it by any part she was able to get her jaws around.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 19, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 19, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 10:08 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 01:55 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 20, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by Osprey - February 20, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: i wish that i could be like the cool kids - by OG Magpie - February 21, 2015, 05:37 PM