Wapun Meadow snow and cold and death, oh my!
263 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Even if Crëyr did not believe her or felt any curiosity towards the subject at all, she chose not to show with a shrug of her grey shoulders and the abandonment of the matter. Instead she put on a colorful voice and shifted the conversation towards hunting, the first thing they had shared.

Falwasi nodded at her question. "Yes," she said, "I attained the trade not too long ago." The huntress was not proud of her achievement, but that did not mean she did not acknowledge its presence. It wasn't something for her to be proud of; it was her duty, and her way of life. With or without the title, she would always be a hunter.

"I'm guessing you have too? The Bypass would be lacking some unique skills without you," she said with a soft smile. The she-wolf had shown some genuine dexterity in their hunt, which was not a beginner's job. In fact, Falwasi had enjoyed their hunt the most out of all since she'd arrived at the Creek.

Something in the cream-shot wolf cared to know how the grey child was getting along, but she knew far too well that in the paws of Shadow, he was likely to emerge from the Bypass as the same man. As much as she wished against it, she was inclined to believe it would be history repeating itself. And because of this, it seemed to her that Crëyr was an odd suit to the sterling male's pack. She was kind, where he was.. cold. It sounded like a game of 'good cop, bad cop'.
Messages In This Thread
snow and cold and death, oh my! - by Falwasi - February 19, 2015, 02:32 AM
RE: snow and cold and death, oh my! - by Crëyr - February 19, 2015, 07:19 AM
RE: snow and cold and death, oh my! - by Falwasi - February 19, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: snow and cold and death, oh my! - by Crëyr - February 20, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: snow and cold and death, oh my! - by Falwasi - February 21, 2015, 06:29 PM
RE: snow and cold and death, oh my! - by Crëyr - February 23, 2015, 06:53 AM