Redhawk Caldera falling from high places, falling through lost spaces
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
If Magpie had known how close Somnia was to Peregrine, or how much about her the Alpha had confided in her, the yearling might have behaved very differently. Overcompensate, perhaps, to prove Peregrine spoke false— or perhaps the other direction, lashing out at her pack mate with the assumption she was already hated. Luckily for them both, the black-and-white female was unfamiliar with this stranger's status. Weary from all the turmoil lately, and the fight quite literally beaten from her, Magpie was no longer perpetually defensive. She had almost died bringing that goat back, but it appeared to have been worth it.

"Somnia," she repeated absently, attempting to ensure that it would be committed to memory. "Are you a healer?" Magpie then questioned, more direct. She wanted to say that the caldera had no healers, though she couldn't remember where she got the notion from. "I've been eating feverfew when I can find it, and it helps with the pain, but I'm not getting better any faster for it," Magpie admitted. Her knowledge of medicine was limited, and she was eager to heal as quickly as she could— never mind that it had only been a few days since her fall, and it would definitely take more time than that for her to be completely well again.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
RE: falling from high places, falling through lost spaces - by OG Magpie - February 21, 2015, 11:37 PM