we're just feeling fine
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
since you posted it later i will assume this is after the osprey thread

The golden beta padded alone inside the territory, his head hung low as it always it after her. He silently paw at a patch of snow, his mind unfocused. Hitting a rock, he gave a oof as he rolled down a hill. Shaking snow off his fur, he backed up, fear clinging onto him from an unknown reason. He backed into a tree whirling around. Staring at the bark, he sighed.

She's gone, Flash. Get you head back into the game.

He padded quietly towards the borders. Suddenly, an unfamiliar scent floated over to him, most likely some hare or some prey. But in his confused mind, the scent somehow changed to hers. He perked up, before backing up more, bumping into the same tree. He gave a nervous woof, startling a rabbit, the scent sourced. He scented more of her scent as it rushed past him.

Horror swelled up in him. She was here? His horror filled mind and distracted brain freaked out. Osprey was not there, obviously. But something in his mind said that she was. Fear bolted through him, and he turned around and fled. Stupid. He knew he was. A coward. He was one. He bolted through the land and crashed into a wolf, before reality finally slapped him in the face.

Osprey.Was.Not.There.
Messages In This Thread
we're just feeling fine - by Jamie - February 11, 2015, 11:07 PM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Flash - February 23, 2015, 04:46 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Jamie - February 23, 2015, 06:41 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Flash - February 23, 2015, 06:56 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Jamie - February 23, 2015, 07:30 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Flash - February 24, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Jamie - February 24, 2015, 10:58 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Flash - March 03, 2015, 04:30 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Jamie - March 14, 2015, 02:47 AM
RE: we're just feeling fine - by Flash - March 28, 2015, 12:16 AM