Mount Apikuni an easy distraction
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

When at last the dust settled and the rocks ceased their tumble, she cold revel in the silence of the mountain once more. Only the wind dared to stir the crisp mountain air, offering not scents of her company but of the wild itself. The stubborn brush that clung to the sides of the boulders, the heavy musk of goat prancing a ways just out of her vision. She could ignore his presence if he so desired, and offer him the privacy of his climb from treacherous earth to stable stone. She would not have minded in the slightest.

The ground began to shift as it became acclimated to her weight. The slippery rock seeking to return to the mountain’s base and take with it the female that stood to command it. As it beckoned, she heeded though swiftly ascended by pressing against a protruding ledge to settle squarely on the surface a little above that male’s would-be path.

“I have not,” she confessed as she exhaled a clenched breath. Her ears once forward in attention draw back against her autumnal skull in repose. In truth, more pressing matters had assumed the forefront of her mind. Mainly what she intended to do in regards to the Vale, as well as her place within it. She hadn’t the time to consider to the teachings of another, especially when their initial encounter had been unkind. “I have kept to the mountains,” she continued as softly. “…as you have kept to the plains… except for now. Other than in memory of insult, our encounter has not crossed my mind.”

Messages In This Thread
an easy distraction - by RIP Njal - February 07, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: an easy distraction - by Xi'nuata - February 07, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: an easy distraction - by RIP Njal - February 07, 2014, 02:53 PM
RE: an easy distraction - by Xi'nuata - February 07, 2014, 03:08 PM
RE: an easy distraction - by RIP Njal - February 08, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: an easy distraction - by Xi'nuata - February 09, 2014, 06:19 PM
RE: an easy distraction - by RIP Njal - February 09, 2014, 06:37 PM
RE: an easy distraction - by Xi'nuata - February 09, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: an easy distraction - by RIP Njal - February 09, 2014, 07:12 PM
RE: an easy distraction - by Xi'nuata - February 09, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: an easy distraction - by RIP Njal - February 09, 2014, 08:13 PM