i wish i could not say then i wouldn't have to lie
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Eek! I couldn't help it! I want your thread when Starling comes to join STM <3

She just... she said... what?! FitzDutiful felt terribly confused as these thoughts filtered through his head. Terribly confused and guilty. He felt like he had led this lady on, done something to encourage the affections. He was ninety-five percent sure he had done nothing.

No, wait. Make that fifty percent, or maybe fifteen percent.

Maybe it was his fault.

Without saying another word he turned and fled the scene of the crime. He fled the forest without another look back. He didn't care about the dogs that might be prowling around or about any other dangers that may exist. FitzDutiful carried on running until he reached home's outer borders. Then he slowed to a walk, found a hidden cave, and hibernated.

It took a good two or three hours of recap until he realised that nothing had happened, but still that guilty feeling wouldn't go. It was another few hours again until he had the presence of mind to return home and try to face Raissa. He wouldn't tell her unless he had to. He hadn't done anything wrong, had he?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wish i could not say then i wouldn't have to lie - by FitzDutiful - March 06, 2015, 01:07 PM