Blacktail Deer Plateau wendigo
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Though he opted not to comment on it, it would have seemed that they had been apart of the pack roughly the same amount of time. Yet they contrasted one another well; Mordecai had met a fair share of the pack one way or another. He presumed other than meeting Dante, she had stayed hidden away. "I wouldn't say it's obvious," he started off by commenting, "I just haven't seen you before." In all fairness, there was a good majority of the Plateau he had not met. Wanderlust was not a thing easily shook and Mordecai spent a great deal of time beyond the borders of their pack. This time around his wanderlust would not be the thing he gave up so readily.

And then, as she rose, his thoughts were confirmed. She must have had stayed hidden away, no doubt shy. He felt as though his questions now were probing too much and when she queried him if he felt like a walk, Mordecai balked on the answer. Normally he would have agreed, but this time he felt she sought an exit and was merely paying him a courtesy by trying to excuse herself. "I'm quite content here, so if you're heading off go right ahead." He would take no offense to her excusing herself and hoped the smile he offered would be received as such.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
wendigo - by Mordecai - February 26, 2015, 11:28 PM
RE: wendigo - by Niria - March 03, 2015, 03:45 PM
RE: wendigo - by Mordecai - March 04, 2015, 12:59 AM
RE: wendigo - by Niria - March 04, 2015, 03:29 PM
RE: wendigo - by Mordecai - March 05, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: wendigo - by Niria - March 06, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: wendigo - by Mordecai - March 07, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: wendigo - by Niria - March 07, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: wendigo - by Mordecai - March 07, 2015, 04:37 PM
RE: wendigo - by Niria - March 07, 2015, 05:50 PM