Death is but a distant rumor to the young
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
45 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
Thanks for the mature thingy. Wasn't sure how to get that in or if I should. Sorry my posts are so short.

Néa had only shut her eyes for a second, she swore. Just a few seconds hadn't hurt but by the time she'd come to again, there was a familiar scent hovering closer and closer with each passing second. Her eyes flickered open and the the soft white form of a familiar figure filled her view, as she heard the soft movement of paws over the ground and Néa could have cried in relief as the pale red eyes of her mama, for all intents and purposes, filled her gaze. There were tears curling at the edges of snowy fur, from the pale red eyes that she had missed so much and Néa lifted her head, just slightly, as she felt Scarlett's nose ruffling through her fur and licking gently against the wounds in her fur.

She whined, the sound soft and pitiful and pained as the soft movements of the maternal fae's tongue brushed against the sensitive wounds. The fae was whining too, high and constant in a form of grief and she only stopped as she licked the blood down her face, where the claws of a wolf had clipped the edge of her eye just a few days earlier in her desperate bid for freedom.

Tears drove themselves out of her eyes, as she felt the warm body of Scarlett curl around her and it was so familiar that she finally realised that she was home. That she didn't have to fear for her life anymore, or fight to stay alive during the night, didn't have to live with the fear and terror of fighting off the shadows of the night. "Scarlett...Mama...." She breathed heavily, concentrating on staying awake and alert. If she fell asleep now, it would not be good and she knew it well. "I'm so sorry... Mama, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left but I had to find her. My sister is out there somewhere and I had to find her but the truth... I went searching for the truth.... It turns out it was here all along..." She whined a little as she shifted, her eyes meeting Scarlett's and she could cry harder at the emotions there. "I thought I was gonna die..."
Messages In This Thread
Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 07, 2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 08, 2015, 05:22 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 09, 2015, 12:29 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 09, 2015, 05:13 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 10, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 13, 2015, 06:08 PM