Death is but a distant rumor to the young
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett saw how much trouble her daughter had but she couldn't soften up now. Scarlett needed her back to her den. The one in Bearclaw Valley was closer than the one in ember wood. The light she wolf knew she maybe could call Outcry once she was closer to Bearclaw, hoping the female already arrived in the valley. Scarlett didn't mind supporting Néa's weight. It meant that she was fighting. "Terrible things happened. I don't know if you remember but another youngster joined before you left Adlartok. Then Tuwawi returned, she was the founder of DFG, and didn't permit any other children in her pack other than Meara. In that moment I was glad you were away since Adlartok was attacked badly by Tuwawi. I learned to open my mouth more, and when I did speak out this red female no one of the pack helped me or spoke up against her. No, not even Malachi."

Scarlett explained this all to keep Néa awake the story was shocking enough for it. She didn't know how Néa would react to Adlartok or vice versa. She hoped the two would get along and not create more injuries while they were both recovering. "That is when I left, Adlartok had no future there anyways, so I took him with me. Cared for him. Then my... boyfriend.. Kove suggested we could start our own pack. He left his own pack for me to start our own." Scarlett curiously glanced to Néa what she would think of her mama having a boyfriend and soon a mate. "You will like Kove, Néa. You shouldn't worry. He is amazing. Of course I would say that.. but he really is. He left his pack for me, and saved me from a mountain lion and ... he is strong and handsome.. and... I should stop," she spoke.
Messages In This Thread
Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 07, 2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 08, 2015, 05:22 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 09, 2015, 12:29 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Scarlett - March 09, 2015, 02:17 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 09, 2015, 05:13 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 10, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 13, 2015, 06:08 PM