Death is but a distant rumor to the young
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar

It was clear Scarlett was not a healer. But Néa could maybe point to her which plants she needed, add the fact that Outcry also was an aspiring healer. Scarlett had faith Néa would make a full recovery even if her wound might scar. The red eyed female guided the younger female to the alpha den. She helped Nèa into her new bedroom, with soft mosses to lay on. "I did," she smiled warmly. "It was one heck of a work. But, I am very happy with it. It might be my forever home," She returned.

Scarlett licked over the top of Néa head. "I will call for Outcry, she is a healer. If you see a handsome white male. He is mine," she joked. "And a grey youngster, that is Adlartok. You should rest now," Scarlett spoke worriedly. "I will be in or by the den if you need anything. You are safe now, my beautiful grown up girl," she ended in a whisper. Another lick was given to Néa before Scarlett laid down in the big chamber that connected the smaller bedrooms.

Messages In This Thread
Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 07, 2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 08, 2015, 05:22 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 09, 2015, 12:29 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 09, 2015, 05:13 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 10, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Néa - March 13, 2015, 06:08 PM
RE: Death is but a distant rumor to the young - by Scarlett - March 13, 2015, 06:16 PM