Joys Arouse, the sun has come again to hold you
She is marked via a spiral crossed through with a line on her shoulder
148 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
Tempest sighed, and sat next to Copper, her fur just brushing his. He was unnaturally warm, and she shoved the bundle of herbs in front of him. "Eat these. They'll help, make you stronger." Even though he felt warm, he shivered, and Tempest gazed down worriedly at him. His next question, she thought about, even though it surprised her.

"Before here, I was happy in a pack. I had a lover, a kind, handsome wolf, and my pack mates were caring and loyal to each other. Then he disappeared, my boyfriend, and I grew worried, and lonely. I set out on his trail, but lost it soon. I kept searching, for weeks, all alone with a pack that thought I had deserted them. Then I was attacked, and the next week was the loneliest I had ever been. Suddenly my life was gone, and I was completely alone." She was silent then, contemplating what she had just revealed. Her past was unimportant. She was happy know, she had found Mikael again. But a nagging thought tugged at her gut, one she would not put words to.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Joys Arouse, the sun has come again to hold you - by Tempest - March 14, 2015, 09:31 AM