I see a Red Door
57 Posts
Ooc —
Age was subjective. Shego was told by many to be wise beyond her years. Forced to grow up early, to judge who would die and when it was they would die. To be possessed by Atropos... what a blessing (what a curse))!

The witch had been taught what she spewed violently to the white one.

As the other introduced herself as the alpha's daughter, Atropos did not bat an eye. "Take care of who you tell this too," she forewarns, "Pretty princesses and their pretty blood make for the best of all sacrifices." Shego did not joke, here; every word was meant. But, she needed no princess or their blood... for now.

Potema responded, and now it was Shego's turn to scrutinize. After a minutes pause, Shego responded--for no reason at all, there was nothing Potema had done to earn her mistrust--"I do not believe you." Shego trusted no one. But, she did not fault the cub. "But then, why should you tell me?"

She lifted her nose. "One eye. One eye..." a splintering headache hit her then, and Shego sucked in the air around her; it sounded like a hiss. "Where did it go? Do you have it?"
Messages In This Thread
I see a Red Door - by Potema - July 02, 2015, 10:23 PM
RE: I see a Red Door - by Shego - July 06, 2015, 10:10 PM
RE: I see a Red Door - by Potema - July 08, 2015, 06:05 PM
RE: I see a Red Door - by Shego - July 14, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: I see a Red Door - by Potema - July 15, 2015, 04:08 PM
RE: I see a Red Door - by Shego - July 16, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: I see a Red Door - by Potema - July 19, 2015, 08:37 AM