Redtail Rise all is fair in love and war
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
last post

Arion made a face as Wynter said she didn't mind half the other emotions but the ones she currently had weren't exactly wonderful. "I dunno," he replied with a slight birdlike cant of his head. "The majority of emotions seems like a waste of time to me," he hadn't met anyone like him in these wilds. In fact, the only wolf he had ever met that seemed to be similar to himself to a certain extent was his older brother Krios. Other than that, everybody seemed to embrace emotions. Queer.

"Good," Arion teased when Wynter said she would shut up now, though his stoic facade drifted back onto his battle hardened features when the golden she-wolf inquired on why he wouldn't join another pack. "I might join other packs, but I won't stay long. I wouldn't want to make any permanent ties...makes things harder in the end, ya know?" Probably not, nobody understood how his complex mind worked here in Teekon Wilds.

"Anyways, gotta go. Perhaps I'll see you off when you leave." With another smile, Arion turned and made his way to the forest where he would drift into a pensive mood as he hunted.
Messages In This Thread
all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 05:20 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 05:30 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 05:38 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 05:57 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 06:05 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 06:33 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 14, 2015, 09:05 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 14, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - July 16, 2015, 12:21 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Wynter Wolf - July 20, 2015, 10:29 AM
RE: all is fair in love and war - by Arion - August 01, 2015, 10:53 PM