Lion Head Mesa saut dans le vide
408 Posts
Ooc —
i legit cannot write a serious post with this character any more

i'm not even trying to at this point

i haven't even had any alcohol i'm just that tired

She found her, alright.

She found her when this gigantic flash of white just appeared out of the brush, almost so far behind her that it wouldn't have mattered anywhere because Echelon was just that unlucky. She snarled with fury over the gnawing of her ear, though it hardly bothered her, and weaseled her way away from Nanuk. Fur tousled and left even more askew, she carried on her belly aching.

Gee golly whiz, someone's a sore loser.

And that belly aching turned straight up into a sort of coyish baying, though she would not have been surprised if anyone answered her. Tonravik was probably popping a squat somewhere else again and merely having a chuckle to herself. Anyone in the pack who didn't know her was probably wondering what the fuss was all about. It wasn't even a rallying call. It was just harmless noise making, driving off all the game within earshot because that was going holy fuck what is that.

But she was also tired of the walking and lazily, given that they were either so far away or so far ahead, Echelon rolled through the grass. Fairly, she smeared the loam and the grit along her features before peering back at the pale Nanuk. Oh right, she wasn't Tonravik. Usually she reversed this sort of asinine behavior for her. Whoops.
Messages In This Thread
saut dans le vide - by Echelon - July 30, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: saut dans le vide - by Nanuk - July 31, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: saut dans le vide - by Echelon - August 05, 2015, 01:17 AM
RE: saut dans le vide - by Nanuk - August 06, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: saut dans le vide - by Echelon - August 14, 2015, 09:57 AM
RE: saut dans le vide - by Nanuk - August 23, 2015, 02:38 PM
RE: saut dans le vide - by Echelon - September 03, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: saut dans le vide - by Nanuk - September 10, 2015, 10:57 PM
RE: saut dans le vide - by Echelon - September 14, 2015, 04:18 PM
RE: saut dans le vide - by Nanuk - September 15, 2015, 12:39 PM
RE: saut dans le vide - by Echelon - October 01, 2015, 10:14 PM