Lake Rodney Out of the blue
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
This is set on the Southwest part of the lake- opposite of Redhawk Caldera. @FitzDutiful, feel free to hop in, if you like!

The large black yearling strolled with confidence through the valley, as if he was on a mission and knew exactly where he was going. Truth was, he had been lost for a while. His journey had started with his sister, Gracious. She had an inkling to do some traveling, and Steady would not let her go off alone. Somewhere along the way, they had gotten separated. The good part was they had a destination, and so he was sure they would be up somewhere along the way, if not there.

Mother nature had set him off course with her storms and general havoc-wreaking. He had expected to be here much sooner. A plus was that Gracious should already be here with FitzDutiful. The black male approached the lake, taking a moment to scan the area for any other wolves. Sure that he wouldn't be bothering anyone else, he went to the edge of the water, lowering his head to quench his thirst. When he was finished, he walked a few feet away and sat back on his haunches, intending to take a bit of rest before continuing on his journey.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Out of the blue - by Steady - September 24, 2015, 07:50 PM
RE: Out of the blue - by FitzDutiful - September 25, 2015, 07:49 AM
RE: Out of the blue - by Steady - September 25, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Out of the blue - by FitzDutiful - September 26, 2015, 09:22 AM
RE: Out of the blue - by Steady - September 26, 2015, 06:52 PM
RE: Out of the blue - by FitzDutiful - September 28, 2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Out of the blue - by Steady - September 29, 2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Out of the blue - by FitzDutiful - October 01, 2015, 07:45 AM
RE: Out of the blue - by Steady - October 02, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: Out of the blue - by FitzDutiful - October 04, 2015, 06:39 AM
RE: Out of the blue - by Steady - October 04, 2015, 11:16 AM