Sawtooth Spire i'd free all my sons
and soon the sea shall give up her dead
102 Posts
Ooc — Jules
Private 

Finding the large pile of bones had been somewhat overwhelming for the spider. At first, intentions had been to donate to the Sawtooth cause and a pair of vole heads had been dispersed within the pile. After an entire evening of restless slumber, the inky fellow returned to the heap of rot and ruin, stealing the offerings back.

The morning had already well risen on the horizon and the open expanse of the gently shaded territory still held a crispness. Not far from the den sites, the spider paused in ground-eating strides to observe the wilderness. Not much stirred this early into fall, as birds migrated and the sun took its time reaching the apex of the sky. Ears tipped to and fro, quietly screening the lack of trees and woody shrubs peeking through nooks and crannies of rocks. Perhaps closer to the water line where the substrate was easier to shift though.

A few more steps closed the gap between outskirts of woodsy terrain and the more internal denning area. Only then did the spider pause, tucking both little skulls into the lopsided terrain, so that nostrils could work the earth. Finding just the right location, the Eta began to paw at the loamy patch, upturning a small bit of soil to start the hole.
Messages In This Thread
i'd free all my sons - by Aasivak - October 06, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: i'd free all my sons - by Anuniaq - October 07, 2015, 02:06 AM
RE: i'd free all my sons - by Aasivak - October 07, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: i'd free all my sons - by Anuniaq - October 15, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: i'd free all my sons - by Aasivak - October 17, 2015, 12:14 AM
RE: i'd free all my sons - by Anuniaq - October 17, 2015, 01:20 AM
RE: i'd free all my sons - by Aasivak - October 19, 2015, 11:26 AM
RE: i'd free all my sons - by Anuniaq - October 19, 2015, 11:49 AM
RE: i'd free all my sons - by Aasivak - October 19, 2015, 12:07 PM