Blackfeather Woods I cover my wheels in flames
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
Set at Wispmother’s Grotto.
Edit; Open to anyone.

Adjusting to his new home had not been a difficult task. If anything, it’d been easy. He liked the woods, perhaps even more than he’d ever liked the valley. There was a sort of comfort he gained from being in the shade constantly, and it also prevented any stress from being placed upon his queer eyes. The only issue he’d encountered thus far was the fact that it was so different from the place he’d spent pretty much his entire life in. The darkness was something he could live with, there was no problem there, but the land itself was strange. Certain areas held a scent he’d never smelled in Bearclaw, and the water he’d been able to find so far was murky and undrinkable. Never had he’d seen a swamp in his old home, and so he had no idea what to expect from it. He didn’t yet understand how dangerous it could be, nor did he have the slightest clue that it was the cause of the smell, and not some rotting carcass within it. It made the child somewhat interested.

Treading through the woods, Alexander soon found himself entering an area in which the stench of the swamp water was exceptionally potent. As he progressed, the smell began to make his eyes water, and so he turned and veered off into another direction. Here and there, as he’d pulled his paws from the mud, he’d hear a suction-like noise. It annoyed him, like it would most, as did the fact that he’d become rather filthy. Huffing, he tried to move faster, wanting to find a place to wash off at, but his attention was drawn elsewhere before he’d had the chance to. There, a short distance away, hovered a flurry of blue light. Xan stood still, staring at it. He watched it float and dawdle in the air, before taking off and disappearing. Seconds later, it was replaced by a new one, earning it the albino’s curiosity. Taking a few steps towards them, he observed their movements, trying to figure out what they were. Could he eat them? No, probably not. But if not food, then what were they? The Inuit wanted to know.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I cover my wheels in flames - by Xan - October 07, 2015, 10:36 AM
RE: I cover my wheels in flames - by Hugin - October 28, 2015, 12:16 PM
RE: I cover my wheels in flames - by Xan - November 12, 2015, 10:59 PM