Haunted Wood I was a teenage werewolf
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I know neither of our previous threads in HW is concluded yet so hopefully we're alive enough to drop by for another visit. <__>

He was back—with reinforcements. Well, just the one. Peregrine turned his head sideways to better focus on his grown son. He grinned. Sure, there was part of him that worried for his boy's health and safety. The larger part of him knew that @Nightjar was one hell of a force to reckon with. He had already heckled these idiots on his own and now it was time for some father/son bonding time. They would terrorize these stupid squatters together.

The Alpha led the way into Haunted Wood, walking with a sure gait, his head and tail held high. He motioned for Nightjar to follow suit as he hiked his leg against a tree, watering it copiously and leaving his pungent scent markers over theirs. He didn't begrudge these wolves their right to a piece of land. They were welcome to settle just about anywhere else. But if they were too stubborn and arrogant to relocate, Peregrine, Nightjar and the rest of the caldera's members would happily remove them by force.
Messages In This Thread
I was a teenage werewolf - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 08, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: I was a teenage werewolf - by RIP Leo - October 08, 2015, 09:30 PM
RE: I was a teenage werewolf - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 19, 2015, 08:08 PM
RE: I was a teenage werewolf - by RIP Leo - October 19, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: I was a teenage werewolf - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 19, 2015, 09:42 PM
RE: I was a teenage werewolf - by RIP Leo - November 02, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: I was a teenage werewolf - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 02, 2015, 06:56 PM
RE: I was a teenage werewolf - by RIP Leo - November 03, 2015, 11:55 PM
RE: I was a teenage werewolf - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 04, 2015, 01:36 PM
RE: I was a teenage werewolf - by RIP Leo - November 14, 2015, 08:07 PM
RE: I was a teenage werewolf - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 14, 2015, 08:18 PM