Shadow Mountain i was lucid and conscious
and soon the sea shall give up her dead
102 Posts
Ooc — Jules
All Welcome 
For my bff Ku @Echelon first, and then whoever else would like to join! 

The spider was hard at work just outside the territory walls, jaws clamped tightly into the skull of a pig. The sow had crept too close to the Spire and her entire family had been slain. The meat had benefit the youth that were still growing in leaps and bounds. After the predators had eaten their fill, the spindly Eta had returned within the night to work. The innate desire to bury the dead was not something controlled. The prompt within heart ran as deep and poignant as blood within veins. The urge was not something that could be denied, nor could the Eta explain exactly what adhered to the old traditions of spirituality after so much time away from the Coho birthplace. 

Paws only ceased to move when far enough outside the Spire's twisted path, releasing quarry and beginning to dig. Shoulders heaved away earth and soil, cutting a wide swathe into the basin of one jagged peak in an effort to disguise the dig site. There was no telling when eerie traditions would be discovered or exactly how the unusual wolf would be taken upon discovery. 

Only when talons had cut an appropriately sized swathe of earth did the spider pause to push the gnawed-on skull within.
Messages In This Thread
i was lucid and conscious - by Aasivak - October 10, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Echelon - October 10, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Aasivak - October 10, 2015, 08:39 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Echelon - October 12, 2015, 12:13 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Aasivak - October 12, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Echelon - October 12, 2015, 11:32 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Aasivak - October 13, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Echelon - October 14, 2015, 11:22 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Aasivak - October 17, 2015, 12:36 AM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Echelon - October 17, 2015, 03:08 PM
RE: i was lucid and conscious - by Aasivak - October 18, 2015, 04:16 PM