Silvertip Mountain Your face-saving promises, whispered like prayers
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Yes! Are you able to start one?  ^_^

Steady waited patiently for a response as Mason seemed to think it over. He smiled when his nephew agree. "Great! Going after the next hunt is a perfect idea. That will give us a chance to let your Dad know, too. Think he'll have a problem with it?" he asked. Steady hadn't considered that when he offered to take Mason, but he hoped Fitz would be okay with it.

Glad that the conversation had drifted to something more positive, Steady decided to end it here. "I need to get back to patrolling, but find me if you need anything, okay?" He waited for a response before nosing his nephew affectionately, then heading off towards the borders.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your face-saving promises, whispered like prayers - by Steady - October 31, 2015, 09:01 PM