Blackfeather Woods A Corpse in My Bed
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
Something had happened concerning his son, he was sure of it. The boy had been sticking close to his side for the past few days, not seeming to want to go off and explore. Though curious of what kind of trouble the boy had gotten himself into, Kove decided against confronting him and asking him about it. It couldn’t be troubling him too much if he didn’t seek consultation with the elder wolf, so for now the father let it go. Eventually, he knew it would blow over and the kid would be back out and doing whatever it is that he does. Exploring and learning, he assumed, perhaps even training—though with whom he’d train, he did not know. Either way, he let the situation go for now, and instead focused his attention elsewhere. When he’d noticed the child had fallen asleep, he made a silent getaway and headed for the borders. He loved his son, he really did, but his closeness over the past few days was unnatural. Well, unnatural going by Xan-standards.

Shaking his head, Kove forced the thoughts out of his mind. As he neared the border, he started trotting along it, rather than crossing it. He lingered just within the invisible lines, movements quiet as he worked to patrol the space. It’d felt like ages since he’d last done so, but he was ready to get back in the groove of things. Alexander had been settled in, as had the Inuit, leaving nothing to keep him from fulfilling his duties around the pack. Still, a number of thoughts invaded his mind as he patrolled, mainly consisting of his daughters. He wondered what they were up to, if they’d survived their mother’s foolishness. He didn’t believe the woman would ever let them die, but he had also never imagined she’d leave his side. Silently, he pushed a breath out between his teeth and steered his thoughts back in the direction of his current task. Putting his energy into patrolling was his best option at the moment, and so he brought himself to do exactly that. Atop his crown his ears stood erect, listening in for anything that was worth investigating. Meanwhile, his copper optics trailed out along the land, keeping tabs on anything that so much as twitched. Nothing was going to get by him, that was for sure. He continued forward just like that, focusing on the happenings outside of the borders.
Messages In This Thread
A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - October 27, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - October 27, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - October 27, 2015, 11:18 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - November 06, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - November 12, 2015, 10:39 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - November 19, 2015, 04:37 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - November 22, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - December 15, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - December 18, 2015, 05:23 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - December 20, 2015, 12:07 AM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - December 22, 2015, 03:33 AM