Blackfeather Woods I tell a tale
186 Posts
Ooc — Athena
All Welcome 
Set in Melepha's Web

The newest member of Blackfeather hadn't had much time to observe his new home. With all of the tasks in the way, he hadn't the time to just take a breather. A day long of exploration couldn't hurt right. Besides, a break away from chores was much needed.

Mikasi trotted through the wood, until his indigo eyes spotted an entrance. It seemed to be leading underground. He had never seen the entrance to the Web, possibly because the male was just to busy. Curiously, the wolf poked his nose in, inching further and further until his whole body was inside. There was no need to turn tail, so he headed deeper inside, not knowing the consequences of the action.

Inside was a whole new world. It was damp, and up above were some glowing things that he had no name for. Mikasi slithered through the different tunnels, finding that most were incapable to move in due to large amounts of water. He stayed far from the smell.

Soon enough, he realized that he could explore very little of these tunnels because of the water and tried to head out. Unfortunately, he found it very hard to find where he had once came from. He was lost in the underground.

Embarrassed of this mistake, he sat down, thinking of how the bell he would escape. He didn't want to howl for help, since that would be even more embarrassing. He would soon call for help if there was no hope of finding the exit.
Messages In This Thread
I tell a tale - by Mikasi - October 29, 2015, 08:23 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Nemesis - November 12, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Mikasi - November 14, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Nemesis - November 15, 2015, 05:16 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Mikasi - November 15, 2015, 07:00 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Nemesis - November 17, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Mikasi - November 17, 2015, 09:37 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Nemesis - November 19, 2015, 07:05 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Mikasi - November 19, 2015, 07:20 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Nemesis - December 15, 2015, 06:22 PM
RE: I tell a tale - by Mikasi - December 20, 2015, 01:51 PM