Shy Deer Steppes It gets into your body
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
When the stranger confessed he didn't know his own name, it surprised the sneezes right out of him. Peregrine wiped his nose and gave the other wolf a strange look. But then he began rubbing his hands together mentally. "Well, I'll name you then. I've had a lot of practice," he reassured the male. Sniffling slightly, he took another good look at his new recruit, then lapsed into a thoughtful silence. He liked bird names and he also liked Fox's habit of naming their kids after what they resembled. What bird, if any, did this guy look like...?

"Currawong," he announced. "It's a bird with a white mark," he explained. It was something he had once learned from his mother, March Owl. It had stuck with him because of its likeness to the word wang. "Come along, Currawong. Hey, that has a nice ring to it!" the Alpha said cheerily, right before making a disgusting snorting noise as he sucked back some snot. The remainder of the journey home would be peppered with such repulsive sound effects.

Last post for me! Feel free to post again and/or archive, then make some new threads in RHC and whatnot. Welcome to the pack! :)
Messages In This Thread
It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 12, 2015, 03:59 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Currawong - November 12, 2015, 08:50 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 12, 2015, 09:01 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Currawong - November 13, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Currawong - November 17, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 17, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Currawong - November 19, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 19, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Currawong - November 20, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: It gets into your body - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 20, 2015, 04:00 PM