Firestone Hot Springs Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian didn't mean to scare Pearl away. He really liked her in a friendly matter, but it seemed that she got his hint and left them alone. The young male nodded once Haven questioned about him knowing her. "I ran into her on the meadows when you were making me wait," he pointed out with a teasing tone. He had no hard feelings about that. Haven knew this because he told her he rather waited a month meaning that she was sure about their relationship. Though he was glad he had Haven now because otherwise being a lone wolf would be difficult. 

He smiled and laughed once Haven was being all silly. Sebastian stayed on his ledge, liking the warmth a lot. He hummed softly when she came to cuddle next to him. The large wolf smiled at her and even licked her cheek. She could talk so much at times, but luckily for Sebastian he didn't mind listening to her voice. She didn't have an annoying voice. "I think your idea sounds wonderful," he hummed. "Lets stay here till nightfall and then travel on," he agreed. The large male rested his head on the edge of the pool closing his eyes. Maybe it would be awesome to settle here instead. Though he wouldn't be very productive...

Fade end. 
Messages In This Thread
Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Haven - November 15, 2015, 09:31 AM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Sebastian - November 15, 2015, 12:16 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Pearl - November 15, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Haven - November 16, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Sebastian - November 16, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Pearl - November 17, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Haven - November 18, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Sebastian - November 18, 2015, 08:12 AM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Pearl - November 21, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Haven - November 26, 2015, 07:28 AM
RE: Did you know Yellowstone is a volcano? - by Sebastian - November 26, 2015, 10:51 AM