Emberflame Ridge sorry mr policeman, if i wanted to talk i woulda called a friend
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
anyone :)

Scrawny legs breadthened across the sleety grasses of the ridge, feeble gleams of encrimsoned light filling an effulgent glow around her frame as she traversed from the nondescript woodland into territory that left its former indwellers with little more than a singed reminiscence. 

An early riser, sunup found Lusca bright-eyed -- not quite to the extent of bushy-tailed, owing to Tachyon's frisky attempts to jetpack her in the wee hours (this was resolved by a deliberate punt to the groin). Huffing and puffing, she'd abandoned her niche in the buttress root of a tree and set off for the day. Knowing he would catch up with her later, she sought to make his progress toilsome and inevitable success hardwon. The she-wolf got to where she was by ducking under branches, crawling through prickle thorned bushes, dashing across muddy creeks and blowing up the skirts of bear territory.

A spiderweb drew her focus, curiosity grabbing hold of her as she sat inspecting the arabesque nature of its creation. Lusca briefly considered projecting her frustration upon the diaphanous strands, to boast its exquisiteness as a chaplet upon her brow, but could not bring herself to follow through with such an act of needless diablerie. She leveled her lantern gaze with it, bringing a cold glistening snuffer inches away from the arachnid that recoiled into the tenuously spun filaments. 

Staring down her nose at the creature, ears straining towards it, Lusca noted its silvery carapace, the black and yellow belted abdomen and the staggered lacing that was unique to the orb weaver. Daybreak -- the perfect time for a little spell of arboreal embroidery, she mused with a faint titter. 

Flexing her nostrils at it, a light wisp of breath agitated the web and the spider scampered up the branch. Her eyes followed it until the small creature hid itself away in the aperture, then they lazily trailed away, looking for a novel object of interest.