Blackfeather Woods I wanna hate you
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
It felt as if centuries had passed since the death of their Queen, but it also seemed as if Blackfeather was beginning to heal. Scars would always remain, he knew, for to relieve themselves of the unseen marks was an unachievable goal. She had served as the leader for longer than any of the current members had resided within the pack—including himself—so to say she would be forever missed was the understatement of the millennium. They could not afford to live in a world of sorrows and pity for even a moment, as he felt that wasn’t something she would want. They were the wolves of Blackfeather, the greatest pack in all of Teekon, and not even the death of a respected leader could tear them down. It was that thought process that had him moving, carrying on with his daily routine each day and patrolling the borders as often as he could when he wasn’t thinking of ways to better himself as a Priest. There was also the task of looking after his son, though he found himself seeing less and less of the boy. Like himself, the young Inuit had been cursed with the need to explore, and so the elder did not hold him back. In fact, he encouraged it, as he revealed recently when he’d given him directions to a place the boy only ever passed through once. Kove wondered, then, how the younger wolf was doing, and if he’d reached the other forest yet or not.

Certain Alexander was doing just fine, the ghostly figure made his way through the woods, steps as light as that of a true spirit’s. His intentions were not to sneak up on anyone, though if he did, he didn’t think it would be too big of a deal. Those within the shadows knew the lifestyle they were taking on whenever they’d requested to join their ranks, therefore a few frights here and there couldn’t really be held against anyone. The Apaata man had not a clue of where his final destination was to be, though he eventually found himself heading in the direction of the crimson bushes. Never did he reach the inner territory, knowing well that none were currently permitted within it, but he did end up lingering around the outermost edges. Kove’s fiery gaze bore ahead in the direction he assumed housed the Queen’s body, but he dare not take a step forward. Instead, he just stood there, silently watching, though his eyes met nothing. They rested only upon the shadows that shrouded his pallid form, along with the trees that made up his home. Why he continued to watch was unknown, even to him, but even after realizing what he was doing, he did not carry on with his walk through the forest.

After a while of starring off into nothingness, he managed to pull his gaze away and turn to look upon something else. A sigh escaped him, then he turned around and headed in the direction of the borders, deciding it couldn’t hurt to wander near them for a little while. As he carried on along his usual path, memories hit him. Mainly of Meldresi, for she was the center of most thoughts currently, but then there come those of Scarlett. The Queen had allowed for him to leave the shadows in order to be with her, to create a pack that would serve Blackfeather and the Brotherhood, but it had all ended up falling apart. He’d failed the Priestess, and never would he be able to make it up to her. For that, he wanted to hate the albino woman. To paint her as the cause of his troubles and harbour nothing but animosity towards her—but he couldn’t. No matter how hard he tried, he was not able to do so, which aggravated him a bit, but one would never guess that when seeing his calm features. Kove attempted to focus his attention elsewhere while he headed towards the territory lines, though no matter how hard he tried, his mind would not wander onto different things. How frustrating it was, to wish to hate someone his conscious would not allow him to.
Messages In This Thread
I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 08, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - December 10, 2015, 03:53 PM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 13, 2015, 06:41 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - December 13, 2015, 07:25 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 17, 2015, 01:04 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - December 17, 2015, 06:50 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 20, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - December 28, 2015, 10:39 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 29, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - January 05, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - January 06, 2016, 07:25 PM