Firefly Ravine I thought we got each other's hearts
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Pardon me while I sort out my timeline: thread with Luke immediately precedes thread with Casmir, which precedes this thread. All of my other current threads precede the thread with Luke.

How long ago had Saena fallen off the cliff and been granted a second chance at life when the ridge below caught her? Two days, at least. The first day she spent drifting in-and-out of consciousness from the pain that thrummed in her ribcage with every breath. Since then, she's travelled slowly but surely east, fighting off waves of nausea from the pain. The fall badly bruised both legs on the right side of her body and, with a cracked rib, every step sent a jolt of agony up into her spine.

Saena was determined to return home, but her resolve was only so thick, and so when she came across a ravine with no hope of crossing it in her condition, she sat down and cried out with frustration and hopelessness. Calling attention to herself was surely unwise, but the woman didn't care. Firefly Ravine presented an obstacle for her, and going around would easily add several hours to her already long journey home.

Before she could regain control over her emotions, the alpha's face scrunched up and she began to bawl, which sent pain lancing through her side and intensified her crying.
Messages In This Thread
I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 12, 2015, 01:27 AM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Sebastian - December 12, 2015, 06:56 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 12, 2015, 08:12 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Sebastian - December 13, 2015, 06:55 AM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 13, 2015, 09:33 AM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Sebastian - December 13, 2015, 12:29 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 13, 2015, 12:46 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Sebastian - December 13, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 13, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Sebastian - December 14, 2015, 06:43 AM
RE: I thought we got each other's hearts - by Saēna - December 16, 2015, 12:48 PM