The Sentinels One raindrop raises the sea
5 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Joining 
Joining :) @Lasher @Blue Willow @Dante 
I wasn't quite sure who to tag so I thought I'd best tag everyone.

The ragged cliffs and towering red wooded trees were far from anything she had ever seen in her short life, far from the straight plains of low trees and sighing grasses where the sun was hot and the wind blew not as a mercy but as a fiend. It was colder here as well, the brisk ocean breeze far colder than what she had expected it to be.

But Sanuye- that's who this red faced fae was after all, had let herself stew in her thoughts for long enough. Who cared if it was different from the place she had called home for her childhood? It was a place to start again, find a new way to live. That was what mattered.

Even if she didn't fit here, she could always spin a tale or two out of her journey here, as well as legends that came so easily to mind as she gazed up at sequoia trees. So great and mighty, as if fashioned from something far greater than herself- or indeed, any wolf or creature. Now that was a story worth telling.

But the area here was lined with thick pack scents, musky and strong and most importantly, fresh. A pack resided here, with a well kept border- hopegully a pack that would accept her.

The red faced fae let out a greeting howl, her intention of seeking entrance into the pack crystal clear. Now she just had to hope they would accept her.
Messages In This Thread
One raindrop raises the sea - by Sanuye - December 15, 2015, 09:00 AM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Dante RIP - December 15, 2015, 10:58 AM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Sanuye - December 16, 2015, 02:43 AM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Dante RIP - December 17, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Sanuye - December 17, 2015, 11:20 PM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Dante RIP - December 21, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Sanuye - December 21, 2015, 06:51 PM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Dante RIP - December 24, 2015, 12:52 AM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Sanuye - January 05, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: One raindrop raises the sea - by Dante RIP - January 11, 2016, 09:56 AM