Phoenix Maplewood All the times that you rain on my parade
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
When she'd spotted the maplewood in the distance nearly two hours ago, Saena had almost collapsed on the spot with relief, but the plains stretched out endlessly from there. She'd known better than to think she was safe enough to show any signs of weakness yet. Her side was a constant throbbing mass of pain now, but she hardly cared about whatever permanent damage she'd done. She just wanted to get home. So she'd pushed herself for those last two hours, and when she reached the familiar border of her pack, now lacking her scent, she finally did fall to the ground and regretted it moments later when her side protested with an excruciating jolt.

She yelped loudly and bit back a stream of curses as she huddled around her damaged rib. Not only did she seem injured, but Saena also seemed like she hadn't known good care for ages. She was dirty, her fur was beginning to mat, and she was desperately hungry. She couldn't count the days since her last meal but she knew it'd been many. In her need to get home, she hadn't noticed it, but now her stomach seemed to cave in on itself and the sudden wrenching need to eat brought tears to her eyes. But she didn't have the strength now to stand and find something to gorge herself with, so she lay on the snowy edge of the woods, sobbing gently to herself.

Vague because idk what will happen with her thread on Emberflame Ridge, but figured it'd been long enough.
Messages In This Thread
All the times that you rain on my parade - by Saēna - December 23, 2015, 10:25 AM
RE: All the times that you rain on my parade - by Kael - December 23, 2015, 02:00 PM
RE: All the times that you rain on my parade - by Saēna - December 24, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: All the times that you rain on my parade - by Kael - December 24, 2015, 01:57 PM
RE: All the times that you rain on my parade - by Saēna - January 17, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: All the times that you rain on my parade - by Kael - January 18, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: All the times that you rain on my parade - by Saēna - January 27, 2016, 09:19 AM