The Sentinels If I never get to see the Northern lights
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Private 
i thought we could set this Christmas night, so the night right after the pups are born :)

He had worried the borders enough, avid, and now it was time to turn in for the night.  Dante started his return eagerly, full to the brim with pleasure at the prospect.  Blue had delivered her new pups and all had gone well.  The pack would protect them despite the season in this new place, and... suddenly, and surprisingly, for once insight dawned upon Dante, as it did at times to the practicing counselor.  He had been thinking of Osprey's joy in her friend's new round of family, but the reality dawned and he jogged a little faster.  He had forgotten again.  How could he have?

"@Osprey?" He called softly as he got close, announcing his presence to both alert her physically and give her a moment if perhaps she was not quite ready.  He had no idea how she was, perhaps she was joyful.  But the chance of the opposite was high, and he suddenly felt awful that the entire day had gone by and he hadn't noticed.
Messages In This Thread
If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Dante RIP - December 25, 2015, 09:54 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - December 27, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Dante RIP - December 28, 2015, 02:27 AM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - December 31, 2015, 04:56 AM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 09, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 11, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 16, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 18, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 21, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: If I never get to see the Northern lights - by Osprey - January 24, 2016, 02:20 PM