Sleeping Dragon my heart has always been soaked in rocket fuel and sorrow
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
It is early in the morning when she wakes and stirs Snacha and Lucani from their slumber. Gyda is still absent but it she does not worry. There is plenty for the three of them to do in their other leader’s absence. Thuringwethil leaves @Lucani to get accustomed to the land and mark the borders and prepare a medical supply. She doesn’t expect it to be done in a day, for the winter makes things a little more complicated, but the effort is what she looks for. 

She moves with Snacha for a while, checking the borders for places to be filled in with their scent before she separates from the young charge. The raccoon-looking wolf has proven her worth and Thuringwethil, even in the fall of her home, felt confident in her choices. The wolves that did not follow the young wolf’s lead were of no use to her but she does not blame them for their return. Thuringwethil’s word had been broken, unfortunately, but she expects Snacha’s former home to have wolves at their door for refuge.

Thuringwethil returns to the caves she shared her first night with in the mountain with Gyda at her side to find it still empty and of no other scents left behind in her absence. It is too close to the borders for the woman to want to sleep each night but perhaps it will be useful to her in the future. The dark female leaves it behind and returns to her duty of patrol, crunching snow beneath her paws in each step.

Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
my heart has always been soaked in rocket fuel and sorrow - by Antumbra - January 12, 2016, 02:52 PM