Blackfeather Woods My owner and my prey
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Maybe @Kendra could pop in? o:

Things had settled for him as of late. His emotions weren't as sporadic, and he'd managed to keep himself away from prying eyes. One would think he'd departed entirely given his absence from the act of socializing, but such was not the case. He'd simply found himself a place to hide away in, and had remained there until it no longer interested him. It was then that Xan had decided to enter the "real world" once more, but even still he did not seek out the company of anyone else. He'd done his best to stick to the less traversed paths of the woods, head low in a futile attempt to go by undetected. He knew not where he was going, knowing not even where the path he trailed along would lead him, but never did he stop. The boy had continued forward, pace brisk but quiet, and his pristine coat standing out against the darkened backdrop of Blackfeather.

Eventually, Alexander had found himself outside one of the entrances to the tunnels. Never had he gone down into them before, for the key to navigating them hadn't been taught to him for a long while. Even when he'd initially questioned his father about them, the elder had been stingy with information. It'd taken time, and a bit of deal-making, before the necessary pointers had been offered up. After that encounter, however, he'd unintentionally avoided all entrances that he knew existed, until finally he'd found himself standing face-to-face (er, cave?) with one. Xan did not go in immediately, choosing to remain outside of it as he considered his options. It'd taken only a second before he was moving, but not towards the opening. He'd instead moved around it, lifting his leg a short ways off to both relieve himself and leave behind his scent. It would serve as a quick way to find it later on, as well as a message to the others: he had claimed that specific entryway as his new den. He'd been meaning to find a place for himself away from his father, so why not kill two birds with one stone?

Satisfied with his work, the Inuit rounded back to the darkened passageway, eyes straining to adjust. Within minutes, he would learn that there was no adjusting, but for the time being he remained with his front half in the darkness and his lower half sticking out, waiting for his eyes to give him the ability to see through the shadows.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
My owner and my prey - by Xan - January 30, 2016, 02:12 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Kendra - January 30, 2016, 08:17 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Xan - January 30, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Kendra - January 30, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Xan - January 31, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Kendra - February 01, 2016, 05:00 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Xan - February 01, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Kendra - February 02, 2016, 08:06 AM