The Sentinels Mexican Standoff
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Private 
idk where i got the term from but somewhere in me feels like it's an appropriate title. vague bc the lasher thread hasn't finished. @Behati

It'd be a long ass day. Aria had drug Behati along with her as usual and both girls were sick of being near one another. Aria felt terrible. Every day she seemed more and more upset and was only trying to make the best of the situation. It was hard though, she had to sneak out to see Casmir and she hadn't really seen him since the fight. She was just frustrated, to say the least and save a long sob story.

So, upon finishing their daily tasks, the snowy princess made a dark decision. On their way back to the den (which Aria had originally planned to drop her off and leave her) she stopped and turned in front of the girl, blocking her path. She glared to Behati with ice-white eyes. "Come with me," she muttered, turning and then beginning towards the borders instead of the den. This bitch would pay for how she treated her, and Aria had no plans of being walked all over. It was time for an attempt at revenge.

Hopefully it ended well for the pretty, white girl. 
Messages In This Thread
Mexican Standoff - by Aria - February 01, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Mexican Standoff - by Behati - February 18, 2016, 03:15 PM
RE: Mexican Standoff [M] - by Aria - February 23, 2016, 10:22 PM