Redhawk Caldera Out of student loans and treehouse homes, we all would take the latter
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I was hoping you'd be the one to join! :D

He was just rising onto all fours and preparing to start tracking Fox when movement caught his eye, just barely. He turned to favor it with his good (right) eye, tail twitching as his gaze settled on a familiar form. Peregrine recollected their awkward encounter at the borders. She had unwittingly inserted herself into the middle of the Redhawks' melodrama. It had all blown over now, though, and if he felt any lingering embarrassment from that fiasco, he didn't show it.

Springing down from his perch atop the Alpha pair's den, he loped forward to meet her. "Allure, right?" he said after taking a few seconds to plumb his brain for her name. "The would-be hunter," he also recollected out loud, lips twitching into a bit of a smile. "I could use some help hunting down my wife." Allure would know her as the fiery red she-wolf who had blatantly ignored him the day of her acceptance. Oh, well. Peregrine gazed at her expectantly to see if she was game.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Out of student loans and treehouse homes, we all would take the latter - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 14, 2016, 02:34 PM