Sleeping Dragon i will storm the gods, i will shake the universe
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Private 
The sun had begun to settle into the sky, an array of deep orange and purple illuminating what is left of the day. It surrounds the mountain in a halo and a sight Thuringwethil doubts she'll ever get tired of seeing. Seeing the sunset in Seageda, the ocean to their west, had been a sight for her every evening and she often longs for it once more. A trip to the ocean would come sooner or later but for now, she settled on the astonishing view her mountain offers instead.

A rabbit hangs in her jaws, dead and limp, making her way to relieve Snacha from her post. The girl may be young but her training immense and she didn't doubt her second couldn't handle taking down a three legged wolf if needed be. Thuringwethil reaches the cave, spots Snacha, and dismisses the younger wolf once their greeting passes. Heda waits a few minutes before entering the cave, until Snacha has disappeared from sight. She swings her head and rabbit toward her plans for the night.

She drops the rabbit carcass a few feet from @Cirrus [Storm], looking him over with what little day light is left. "Come. Relieve yourself and then you can eat."

You're free to have threads now, if you'd like. Just keep in mind his conditions for being here, I guess. :).
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i will storm the gods, i will shake the universe - by Antumbra - February 20, 2016, 06:57 PM