Phantom Hollow We need to talk, like, seriously
Zeta
Banned
63 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
Private 
It was time to lay her disloyalties to rest, with her newfound respect of the Shadow Queen. Veritas wanted okay relations with the pack, and to have bad ties with it's alpha wasn't a good thing for the pack she wanted to form. Besides, if Malice wasn't going to listen to her, she'd push her mate to trying to coerce her to take her meds. But let none say that Veritas Jabez Requiem was an extreme doormat, because no way in hell was she going to let the foolhardy king run her over.

No, she either got a compromise or became an unmoving brick wall. She finished collecting the last dredge of honey she'd take (so the bees could survive on the rest), depositing it in the small dips she'd found before removing herself from the sanctuary. The sanctuary she'd built for herself and future generations amidst the chaos. Even when chaos ravaged the lands, this hidden beauty would remain tucked away somewhere safe, hidden by carefully-placed vines and moss, protected for those who sought life. 

Even if death knocked upon their doorstep, Veritas knew in the deepest recesses of her soul that her Healer's Den would always be a safe haven, where the darkness could enter, but harm none inside. 

But now, it was time for something else. "@Cogitemus of Moonlit Hills, I call upon thee here, now. Heed my call, Alpha of the Dead Forest, take to heart my words. It is time we talked." Amber-gold optics swivelled left and right, watching the trees, the shadows to discern whatever position whoever may have chosen to take. "Likewise, Queen @Malice Lanius of Moonlit Hills, come to me, for there are matters I must discuss with thee." Like you never following my instructions, and once we get things going, I'm going to stuff a pile of herbs down your throat.

[Image: Beech080609-009-ValleyTrBoulders.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
We need to talk, like, seriously - by Veritas - February 22, 2016, 11:14 PM
RE: We need to talk, like, seriously - by Cogitemus - February 22, 2016, 11:29 PM
RE: We need to talk, like, seriously - by Veritas - February 22, 2016, 11:37 PM
RE: We need to talk, like, seriously - by Malice - February 23, 2016, 01:11 AM
RE: We need to talk, like, seriously - by Veritas - February 23, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: We need to talk, like, seriously - by Cogitemus - February 23, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: We need to talk, like, seriously - by Malice - February 24, 2016, 06:21 AM
RE: We need to talk, like, seriously - by Veritas - February 24, 2016, 09:10 AM
RE: We need to talk, like, seriously - by Cogitemus - February 24, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: We need to talk, like, seriously - by Malice - February 24, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: We need to talk, like, seriously - by Veritas - February 24, 2016, 07:30 PM
RE: We need to talk, like, seriously - by Malice - February 26, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: We need to talk, like, seriously - by Cogitemus - February 27, 2016, 12:02 AM
RE: We need to talk, like, seriously - by Veritas - February 27, 2016, 11:04 PM
RE: We need to talk, like, seriously - by Malice - February 29, 2016, 12:51 PM
RE: We need to talk, like, seriously - by Veritas - March 09, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: We need to talk, like, seriously - by Malice - March 11, 2016, 05:16 PM