The Sentinels Will you join me?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Private 
Backdated a few days! @Pearl

Sebastian had traveled for the last few days back to the pack he asked permission to join only months ago. Now he knew that this pack, which he still didn't know the name of, was the home of Pearl, a good friend of his. Sebastian still remembered her giving comfort when he needed it the most. He was mostly over his heartbreak now. Sebastian was still sad about Haven and him breaking up but it was better that way. She was still young and did not want the things he wanted, at least that was what they talked about. Sebastian reached the borders and howled for Pearl. It had been a rather exhausting trip but he didn't want to show too much of it.

He had been a loner for a long time and it was getting to him. He yearned for the social interactions of a pack. To snuggle against others after a pack hunt. He hoped that his travels weren't for nothing. Yet he could offer Pearl an important rank, if that might convince her. She was a good friend to him and a good counselor, such traits would make a good leader. This would probably help him in the long run.
Messages In This Thread
Will you join me? - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Will you join me? - by Pearl - March 06, 2016, 03:37 PM
RE: Will you join me? - by Sebastian - March 06, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Will you join me? - by Pearl - March 06, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Will you join me? - by Sebastian - March 07, 2016, 02:36 AM
RE: Will you join me? - by Pearl - March 09, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: Will you join me? - by Sebastian - March 10, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: Will you join me? - by Pearl - March 10, 2016, 05:43 PM