Blackfeather Woods Tonight we are victorious
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
@Whisper~ This is for a rank challenge, so I think I should tag @Burke, too, for visibility? o:

Finally, he had ascended into the adult ranks. He felt the same, still, but knew with his coming of age meant the opening of more doors. No longer would he be forced to remain beneath everyone else, but, instead, he could work towards steadily climbing the ranks until he could proceed no further. The idea alone sent a shiver down his spine, a feeling of joy in regards to that which could now be achieved. Alexander didn't quite have a plan, however, aside from climbing as high as he could. The first step, though, would have to be whoever was right above him in the hierarchy. He'd heard of a new wolf having joined them recently, and had decided right away that she would serve as his experimental run. His test subject, if you will, to better estimate how well his climb might go.

And so, with determination in his step, the boy set out in search of the woman he knew nothing about. In truth, he was more or less wandering blindly, for he knew not her name nor even what she looked like. Even still, that did not deter him, for Xan was dead set on claiming that which he wanted.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Tonight we are victorious - by Xan - March 23, 2016, 02:10 AM
RE: Tonight we are victorious - by Whisper - March 23, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: Tonight we are victorious - by Xan - March 24, 2016, 02:59 AM
RE: Tonight we are victorious - by Whisper - March 25, 2016, 06:35 PM
RE: Tonight we are victorious - by Xan - April 02, 2016, 02:39 AM
RE: Tonight we are victorious - by Burke - April 02, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: Tonight we are victorious - by Whisper - April 02, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: Tonight we are victorious - by Nemesis - April 03, 2016, 03:06 PM