Phantom Hollow The Swarm That Destroyed
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Sorry to be late to the party, guys! This is basically Malice telling all of them to seek for any plants left (almost none) and revealing her pregnancy. this thread is mandatory.@Buffalo is free to come as well. didn't know you could actually add more if the ranks showed were full, my mistake! Welcome to the pack! Also don't know when @Byll will be coming back since her player hasn't been online for a while, but she is also free to join them. @Issun has, behind the scenes, probably warned the others so everyone knows about them. So yeah, ready for the drama? @Sage @Mitanni @Silver @Judas @Orgin @Belle Blue Wolf @Crius @Rhiannon

Malice sprinted, as good as she could with a pregnant body, away from the borders toward the log, their meeting place. Everywhere she looked, gray. Emptiness. No green at all. The once soothing, relaxing silence had become eerie, unsettling. Her stomach turned. What would this mean for Moonlit Hills? for the Dark Brotherhood? All of Teekon? Her children?

She reached the log and tried to climb on top, but failed the first time. Her back was sore, her head aching and she felt sick. She tried again, and with lots of struggling and yelping, she found herself on top of the log. A scarred face was now pointed at the sky, a long call for all Moonlit Wolves, even Buffalo and Byll, filling the moist air. She panted and sat down on the log. Fuck, she was tired. And there, she waited, not sure if the others had already left her to find a safer home.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
The Swarm That Destroyed - by Malice - April 29, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: The Swarm That Destroyed - by Buffalo - April 29, 2016, 10:54 PM
RE: The Swarm That Destroyed - by Silver - April 29, 2016, 11:03 PM
RE: The Swarm That Destroyed - by Judas - April 29, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: The Swarm That Destroyed - by Orgin - April 29, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: The Swarm That Destroyed - by Crius - April 30, 2016, 03:37 AM
RE: The Swarm That Destroyed - by Sage - April 30, 2016, 09:50 PM
RE: The Swarm That Destroyed - by RIP Issun - May 01, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: The Swarm That Destroyed - by Mitanni - May 04, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: The Swarm That Destroyed - by Rhiannon - May 06, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: The Swarm That Destroyed - by Malice - May 10, 2016, 12:13 PM