The Wall Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
He was fairly decent on his feet but he was in no hurry to test his ability to stay on his feet with the wind and the rocky ledge beneath them working against him. He swallowed thickly as some of the rocks tumbled by his feet, careful to test each step before he took it. This was officially on the list of 'places that suck and are not to be returned to' despite the promise of the view of the lands. He'd find somewhere else. There was another way. There was always another way. 

"Damn," Stark said quickly, looking up to Kelso as they finally got a place where they both could stand. "No - best I've seen is there's lots of waterways. Fish should be around at least." He said dully. "I got here after everything was cleared out. There's a packwolf I met who suggested south, past the glaciers." A trek he wasn't eager to make, especially since he hadn't been able to properly feed himself since arriving. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing. - by Stark - May 15, 2016, 04:44 PM